Friday, July 2, 2010

Clarifying Words on Calling

"When you’ve found what you’ve been specially wired to do, you’ve found your GIFT. When you’ve found where it’s meant to shine, you’ve found your CALL. And when you’re using your gift in the place that you’ve been called, then you know that you are living out God's DESIGN. And there is nothing more gratifying that you can accomplish in all the world."

(a double-steal: I took this from a co-worker, who took it from someone else's blog.  oh information diaspora.) 


In and of itself, this is plenty to think about.  I'll only add that recently, I've given in to the truth that we NEVER fully figure these things out.  That may not be news to other people, but I know that the achiever in me really wants to get the answer and be set.  God, on the other hand, keeps on shaping and molding and adjusting and clarifying things.  Here's to being in the potter's hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment